The WILU2007 blog is open to anybody attending WILU2007. We encourage you to add content as you wish, including your summaries and feedback of what you’ve seen, suggestions of things to do, or just some random thoughts. There are computers available in the Bronfman Library in the Schulich Business School where you can access the Internet if you want to post content. We are also happy to add content if you have written notes. Have a great conference!
- Understanding International Student’s Information Research Behaviour
- Giving Graduate Students What They Want to Know Not What We Want Them to Know
- Graduate Student Library Research Skills Workshop Series: A Needs Assessment
- LIBRARIANS’ UNDERSTANDING OF FIRST GENERATION STUDENTS’ CONCERNS AND NEEDS
- Create, Then Integrate: Teaching Undergraduate Research Skills Using WebCT by Heather Matheson and Sarah Fedko
- The Information Seeking Habits of Students: Are They Really that Bad?
- It’s All Fun and Games Until Someone Loses an Avatar. Library Instruction in a 3D Virtual World – a Second Life Collaborative Project
- Google and Beyond: What Sources are Students Really Using?
- The Faculty Angle: What our Faculty Think about the ACRL Information Literacy Competency Standards
- WIL-U Rename Me? …. Maybe Not